Title submission: October 3, 2022 CLICK HERE FOR TITLE SUBMISSION
Authors are requested to upload only the title of their presentation until the 3th October as a separate Microsoft Word file for submission. Authors will have time until 12th December for abstract submission.
When submitting the full text of their abstracts, Authors will use the downloadable Abstract Template and avoid including the abstract title, authors, and affiliations.
Deadline for abstract submission: December 12, 2022
File format: Word.docx/.doc
Font: Times New Roman, 12 point
Words: max 2.500 characters including spaces (excluding title, authors and affiliations)
Line spacing: 1.0
Each registered participant may submit a maximum of two oral and two poster contributions as the presenting author.
Each registered participant may present one oral and one poster contribution during the Congress.
Topics for abstract submission are as below:
- ANIMAL BREEDING AND GENETICS
- BIODIVERSITY AND CONSERVATION OF GENETIC RESOURCES
- ANIMAL NUTRITION AND FEEDING
- ANIMAL WELFARE, HEALTH AND BEHAVIOUR
- ANIMAL PRODUCTION SYSTEMS
- SUSTAINABLE LIVESTOCK FARMING
- PRECISION LIVESTOCK FARMING
- MILK PRODUCTION
- MEAT PRODUCTION
- POULTRY AND RABBIT PRODUCTION
- EQUIDS PRODUCTION
- QUALITY OF ANIMAL PRODUCTS AND FOOD PROCESSING
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT OF LIVESTOCK
- COMPANION ANIMALS
- FREE COMMUNICATIONS
DOWNLOAD THE ABSTRACT TEMPLATE
Abstract submission link will be soon available
Registration of at least the presenting author is mandatory